I suggest booking your maternity session between 32-36 weeks (36 weeks is pushing it).
I book out a month out for weekends, but always have weekday availability!
Mini Bump $300 + tax
30 minute session, 10 images returned, one outfit/location. (Weekdays only)
The Bump $600+ tax
1 hour session, 2 outfits, optional location change, + 45 images returned along with print rights!
With the option to add on a milk bath to any session/package for $125 additional
- floral of your choice
- additional 30/45 minutes added to your session + 15 additional images added
to your gallery.
Bump to Baby Bundle for $950 + tax
This includes “the bump” maternity session (1 hour session, 2 outfits + 45 images returned), along with the choice of a fresh 48 or lifestyle newborn session. (1 hour hospital/in home session following the birth of your child, 1 hour session, 2 outfits, + 30 images returned)
First Year Bundle for $1399 + tax
(Includes your choice of 4 of the following options.)
- pregnancy announcement session, 1 hour session, 40 images returned, + print rights
- maternity session, 1 hour session, 2 outfits, 40 images returned, print rights to all images
- fresh 48 newborn/ in home lifestyle session, 1 hour session, 25-30 digital images returned, print rights to all images
- 1.5 hour lifestyle family session/mommy + me session or posed + swaddled newborn session, 2 outfit changes, 20 images returned, print rights to all images
- 1st birthday cake smash session includes 1 hour session, styled set, + cake along with 40 images with print rights.
*Only Available with Bundles*
A hospital session within the first 48 hours of your little blessings arrival, it captures the raw emotion of you + your significant other meeting your newest blessing along with immediate family. The tiny details that fade after the first 2 weeks of birth (the little nose bumps are my fav hehe) along with all details of your baby!
Lifestyle Newborn Session
This session would be in home or outdoors and it’s more so based around your baby capturing the details of them. Eyes, ears, tiny toes, fingers, eyelashes, etc. along with some family portraits.